Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 8, 2010

DOTA 6.65 AI


As IceFrog released official Dota 6.65 map with a lengthy list of changelogs, now it's BuffMePlz's turn who is the developer of AI Maps. It's his turn to make Dota 6.65 AI Map, this map will follow all the changes which are made by IceFrog in v6.65. BuffMePlz will usually take some time to release Dota 6.65 AI v0.214 Map. Good Luck BMP!

Update 1, by BuffMePlz:

I had some experimental AI scripts for Admiral and Clockwerk in the pipeline, but I haven't been able to focus too much on this recently and in the interest of releasing Dota 6.65 AI as soon as possible, I'll probably hold off on this stuff for now.

IceFrog has sent me the script changes and I've been slowly integrating them. I'm aiming to release by the end of this month.

Thanks for your patience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment